Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They alternate responsibilities daily.
- One does rounds and the other admits.
- Start Date: Asap - ongoing.
- The NP takes care of the rehab and transitional care patients typically but hospitalist will interact some.
- Procedures: Procedures are not required but they need someone that can do critical care.
- Full-Time Hospitalist Locum Tenens.
- Patients: High geriatric population.
- We cover your travel, lodging, and medical malpractice.
- The night doc has access to a sleep room and runs solo.
- Must be BC.
- Cases: General Med/Surg Critical Care cases.
- We have several opportunities for full time hospitalists with ongoing availability in Western Kentucky.
- Western Kentucky.
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Schedule: 7on, 7off (they will consider other availability).
- Other: There are 2 physicians and 1 NP on during the day.
This locum tenen job from Medestar was last open on Dec 11.