Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · August 7, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-Time Hospitalist Locum Tenens.
- Western Kentucky.
- The NP takes care of the rehab and transitional care patients typically but hospitalist will interact some.
- One does rounds and the other admits.
- We have several opportunities for full time hospitalists with ongoing availability in Western Kentucky.
- They alternate responsibilities daily.
- The night doc has access to a sleep room and runs solo.
- Schedule: 7on, 7off (they will consider other availability).
- Patients: High geriatric population.
- Must be BC.
- Other: There are 2 physicians and 1 NP on during the day.
- Cases: General Med/Surg Critical Care cases.
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- We cover your travel, lodging, and medical malpractice.
- Procedures: Procedures are not required but they need someone that can do critical care.
- Start Date: Asap - ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Medestar was last open on Dec 11.