Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Vent management and hemodynamic eval.
- Average of 15-20 patients per day.
- Weekday and weekend coverage needed, flexible schedule.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within a couple years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Are preferred, not required.
- ICU rounding is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 16.