Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · December 10, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Locums coverage is needed until permanent placement is identified for this job opportunity in Kentucky.
- Provider will see approximately 12-14 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Hospitalist will work 12 hour shifts either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Night and Day shifts required.
- Hospitalist will be responsible for rounding, vent management, checking on cent and arterial lines and PA catheter.
- Approximately 20 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Great locums assignment!
- Must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FP.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.