Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Procedures are highly preferred.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- 12 hour shifts, days or nights.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 22.