Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Need to round in ER as well as hospital.
- Vent management and central lines are preferred.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 24 hour shifts, 8 am-8 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are short staffed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 10-11 patients per day for Hospitalist and 30-35 patients in ER for 24 hour shift.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible FP or Imped doctor needed.
- Because there are pediatric patients in the ER, they need a board certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Pediatric physician.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 21.