Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offering excellent quality of life, Maysville, Ky.
- We are seeking an hospitalist to join our newly initiated hospitalist service.
- We have one hospitalist at present and we began the program just last month!
- Employed by the hospital, you will have a competitive salary, signing bonus, relocation, health insurance, and other benefits.
- Not your typical small city, Maysville boasts a safe, family environment, good school systems (public and private), a community college, Ymca, Boy's and Girls Club, full service country club, community theatre, active arts council and more.
- The right candidate for this position will be comfortable with critical care services.
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center serves a primary and secondary service area of 100K.
- It is a 100 bed Lifepoint Hospital company hospital with 45 active medical staff and is JC accredited.
- Close proximity to both Cincinnati and Lexington provides easy access to larger metropolitan areas, but the ease and safety of a smaller community.
- This new service is a 7 day on/7day off model, 7a to 7 p, with midlevel coverage 7 p to 7 a.
- Is just one hour from both Lexington, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Ohio, and is located on the beautiful Ohio River.
This perm job from Life Point - Meadowview Regional Medical Center was last open on Mar 16.