Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule would consist of a 7 day on, 7 day off schedule for a total of 16 (12) hour shifts per month and an average of 15 encounters daily.
- The new physicians would cover the 5am-5pm shift.
- The economy is strong with telecomm, houseboat manufacturing, auto parts manufacturing, wood products, agriculture, retail, homeland security, transportation, education and many professional sectors..
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Kentucky.
- Employer will provide Physician a base compensation that is very competitive and starts at over $200K.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance and more will be offered.
- Our Location: urRegionalHospitalis located in one of the fastest growing communities inKentucky.
- This is an excellent opportunity in a community that the whole family will enjoy.
- RegionalHospitalis seeking BC/BE hospitalists to join our day shift.
- Hospital would also prefer a hospitalist that would cover one evening per week as well for a total of 20 shifts per month.
This perm job from Franklin Joseph & Associates was last open on Sep 14.