Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Owensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block scheduling and flexible shifts also available.
- Over 200 physicians on medical staff-great specialty support.
- Paid liability insurance.
- Top 100 Hospital-Thomson Reuters.
- 447 bed non for profit private hospital-new $500 million dollar facility will be completed in 2013.
- Top 5% for quality the last 4 years- Healthgrades.
- Our community offers multiple cultural amenities including off-Broadway plays, a symphony orchestra and other additional performing arts.
- Excellent Hospitalist Opportunity FOR Growing Health System.
- Tommy Scales.
- The city's universities and colleges provide a testimony to the community's commitment to higher education.
- Owensboro was identified as one of the safest cities in the South and Money Magazine recently named Owensboro as one of the Top rong> Also, Sports Illustrated named us the.1 sports town in Kentucky.
- I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further regarding a rewarding career for you in Owensboro!
- 285K potential first year!
- Our public schools have received awards and recognition at both the state and national levels, and other physicians have shared with us that the educational systems in Owensboro have been a determining factor in their decision to relocatetheir families to Owensboro.
- Sign on bonus and relocation package.
- Regional Referral Center for Western KY-service 11 counties and over 300,000 people.
- Hospitalist are employed by the hospital.
- PO Box 20007 --0007.
- Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro is very family friendly.
- Physician Recruiting.
- 2 retirement plans.
- 240K base, $20K retention bonus yr 1 and 2, $25K quality bonus available each year.
- Owensboro Medical Health System.
This perm job from Owensboro Health Regional Hospital was last open on Sep 8.