Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Owensboro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city's universities and colleges provide a testimony to the community's commitment to higher education.
- Hospitalist are employed by the hospital.
- Owensboro was identified as one of the safest cities in the South and Money Magazine recently named Owensboro as one of the Top rong> Also, Sports Illustrated named us the.1 sports town in Kentucky.
- Our public schools have received awards and recognition at both the state and national levels, and other physicians have shared with us that the educational systems in Owensboro have been a determining factor in their decision to relocatetheir families to Owensboro.
- 25K quality bonus potential.
- 447 bed non for profit private hospital-new $500 million dollar facility will be completed in 2013.
- Medical Director will assist with teambuilding within department as well as with other departments within the organization.
- Click to Show Phone] office.
- Top 5% for quality the last 4 years- Healthgrades.
- Top 100 Hospital-Thomson Reuters.
- Provides leadership necessary to ensure positive quality, service, operational and fiscal outcomes for Hospitalist Service Line including strategic planning for program and development of policies and procedures.
- Our community offers multiple cultural amenities including off-Broadway plays, a symphony orchestra and other additional performing arts.
- 60% clinical/ 40% administrative.
- Paid liability insurance.
- PO Box 20007 --0007.
- Regional Referral Center for Western KY-service 11 counties and over 300,000 people.
- Tommy Scales.
- 2 retirement plans.
- Postion Summary.
- Supports regionalization efforts by ensuring adequate staffing for Hospitalist program.
- I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further regarding a rewarding career for you in Owensboro!
- In conjunction with Director and Manager, will assist with physician recruiting and provider orientation..
- Over 200 physicians on medical staff-great specialty support.
- 325K first year potential.
- Click to Show Phone] cell.
- 300K base.
- Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro is very family friendly.
- Owensboro Medical Health Systems, a non-for-profit 447 bed hospital located in Western Kentucky is looking for a Medical Director to lead a dynamic group of 6 employed hospitalists, 3 Arnps, and to practice as a Hospitalist as well.
- The Hospitalist Medical Director will commit approximately 60% of time to Hospitalist clinical care and 40% administrative time.
This perm job from Owensboro Health Regional Hospital was last open on Sep 8.