Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mayfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Assistance with licensing, credentialing and transitioning.
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time employees.
- Admit from your own colleagues within the Mesa Emergency Medicine group at this facility.
- Mayfield, Kentucky, 42066.
- Innovative communication procedures to reduce wait time for test results.
- The right hospitalist department in the right community, affordable living with an outstanding quality of life, personal control over your career, and the ability to advocate for the issues that matter the most in the delivery of medicine.
- 107-bed (all private) acute care facility.
- The hospital is the sole provider of acute care in Graves County and draws patients from the eight counties of the Jackson Purchase.
- For indoor entertainment, shopping, antiquing, reading and performing arts are readily available.
- J1 applications accepted for this position since Mayfield, Kentucky is an underserved community.
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage included.
- Physician friendly agreements without non-compete clauses.
- Annual hospital medicine encounters:6,800.
- Number of beds:107.
- Hunters and fishermen will enjoy the area, with numerous opportunities for their sport.
- As a physician led group, we understand the needs of hospitalist physicians.
- Ample staffing with a sustainable physician/patient ratio.
- Part-time shifts also available.
- Mesa offers competitive compensation packages for full-time hospitalist physician employees.
- Outdoor recreation abounds with numerous golf courses, biking, hiking and horseback riding trails.
- Mayfield is located in the far western portion of Kentucky, twenty minutes from one of the largest series of man-made lakes in the world, the National Park Service's Land Between the Lakes.
- We offer everything from flexible scheduling with no seniority to provider-friendly assistance with credentialing.
- Numerous specialties available for back-up.
- 2009 Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals: National Benchmarks winner.
- Competitive base pay.
- Annual Hospital Medicine Encounters: 6,800.
- With a low cost of living, and inexpensive realty, Mayfield is a wonderful place.
- We are currently seeking hospitalist physicians to join our group at the Jackson Purchase Medical Center.
- High-touch and accessible physician leadership and administrative support.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Hospital:Jackson Purchase Medical Center.
- Location:1099 Medical Center Circle.
This perm job from Team Health - KY was last open on Mar 2.