Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glasgow) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Annual hospital medicine encounters:14,600.
- Assistance with licensing, credentialing and transitioning.
- 12 hour shifts.
- As a physician led group, we understand the needs of hospitalist physicians.
- Malpractice insurance & tail coverage included.
- Samson Community Hospital.
- From secondary to higher education, the schools are top-notch and the price of land and homes is affordable.
- 24 hours of physician coverage a day with 24 hour Nurse Practitioner coverage per day.
- Ample staffing with a sustainable physician/patient ratio.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Admit from your own colleagues within the Mesa Emergency Medicine group at this facility.
- Located in the South Central Kentucky, Glasgow sits at the entrance to the Western Waterland.
- This town has everything you need.
- Number of beds:196.
- 196-bed acute care facility.
- Competitive base pay.
- Convenient to the sites and attractions of Bowling Green, cave country, and Louisville, Glasgow has a history and charm all its own that encompasses historic homes and buildings, museums, a downtown walking/driving tour, and a Civil War fort.
- Samson Community Hospital, this hospitalist physician job or Mesa Medical Group.
- Glasgow, Kentucky, 42141.
- We are currently seeking hospitalist physicians to join our group at the T.J. Samson Community Hospital.
- The right hospitalist department in the right community, affordable living with an outstanding quality of life, personal control over your career, and the ability to advocate for the issues that matter the most in the delivery of medicine.
- High-touch and accessible physician leadership and administrative support.
- Excellent benefits package available to full-time employees.
- We offer everything from flexible scheduling with no seniority to provider-friendly assistance with credentialing.
- Wide variety of specialists are available on.
- Part-time shifts also available.
- Annual Hospital Medicine Encounters: 14,600.
- Mesa offers competitive compensation packages for full-time hospitalist physician employees.
- Physician friendly agreements without non-compete clauses.
This perm job from Team Health - KY was last open on Mar 2.