Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · March 6, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morehead) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians, just like you.
- We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country.
- Ongoing training through Program Directors Academy, Program Directors Summit, providing 10 CME credits and Apogee University, providing 12 CME credits.
- Generous relocation, sign-on bonus and comprehensive benefits, including CME & Malpractice.
- Leadership position available offering opportunity for professional advancement and additional income.
- This unique opportunity at St. Claire Regional Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 days on/7 days off.
- We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Robust administrative support and excellent company structure, allowing to you to focus on what's important: your patients.
- Nationwide company with organizational stability and physician leadership.
- Over the last ten years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over ates.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 17.