Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Locums Compensation: $140/hr.
- This hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Frankfort, KY.
- Only 25-miles west of Lexington and 55-miles east of Louisville).
- 7a - 7p, 7p - 7a.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Shift model.
- ADC: 16 - 18 patients.
- BC/BE in IM.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for PRN placement into this highly rated, multi-disciplinary practice group, with more dates and locations to come.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- City: Frankfort, KY.
- Position: Locums (PRN) Hospitalist.
- Facility will work Family Medicine w/ at least 1-year of hospitalist rounding experience.
- Full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Trauma: II.
- MD or DO.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a Regional Center.
- 25-miles west of Lexington and 55-miles east of Louisville).
- Procedures: Procedures preferred, but not required.
- Facility: Regional Medical Center.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- EMR: TBD.
- Kentucky is an outstanding place to spend your Winter months working as a PRN hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 15.