Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE in Internal Medicine required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately with ongoing opportunity.
- Active Kentucky license required.
- Cases include: No procedures required.
- Specs: 7 days on/ 7 days off (day and night shifts available).
- Locum tenens Hospitalist physician needed in the alluring state of Kentucky.
- Volume: Day (15 - 20 patients per shift), Night (5 - 6 patients per shift).
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 25.