Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates of need: September (19th - 20th), October (1st - 4th, 10th - 23rd, and 31st - November 6th).
- Specs: Flexible scheduling (minimum of 5 nights straight, prefer 7 (8 pm - 8 am)).
- Locum tenens Nocturnist/Hospitalist physician needed in the very northeastern area of Tennessee*BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice required.
- No procedures required.
- The mid-level will take the floor calls at night, but may require assistance from the physician as needed.
- Volume: 10 - 12 admits per shift.
- EMR used is Epic.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 27.