Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (One hour from Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Paid Vacation and paid CME time off (38 total days per year) - rare for a 7on/7off model.
- We invite you to experience Southern Kentucky hospitality in London and Laurel County!
- Local attractions include the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, Cumberland Falls, he Daniel Boone Motocross Park, Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield, and the annual World Chicken Festival!
- Open ICU - no procedures required - great Pulmonology department.
- Large Healthcare System Seeking Hospitalists in Kentucky.
- Work in a newly built, state of the art 150 bed facility with all private rooms and very high patient satisfaction.
- H1B sponsorships available.
- Hospitalist Opening - Lucrative Package - One hour from Lexington, KY.
- Join an established team of 10 physicians, 3 MLP's with a strong Medical Director.
- This area is an outdoorsman's paradise with a many activities for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- Work seven on/ seven off - primarily day shifts.
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their patients but ER physicians run the codes.
- Excellent base salary (over 250) plus RVU and quality bonuses.
- Signing bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.