Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (One hour from Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work seven on/ seven off - primarily day shifts.
- Excellent base salary (over 250) plus RVU and quality bonuses.
- Open ICU - no procedures required - great Pulmonology department.
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their patients but ER physicians run the codes.
- H1B sponsorships available.
- Signing bonus.
- Large Healthcare System Seeking Hospitalists in Kentucky.
- Join an established team of 10 physicians, 3 MLP's with a strong Medical Director.
- Local attractions include the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, Cumberland Falls, he Daniel Boone Motocross Park, Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield, and the annual World Chicken Festival!
- Hospitalist Opening - Lucrative Package - One hour from Lexington, KY.
- Work in a newly built, state of the art 150 bed facility with all private rooms and very high patient satisfaction.
- This area is an outdoorsman's paradise with a many activities for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- Generous Paid Vacation and paid CME time off (38 total days per year) - rare for a 7on/7off model.
- We invite you to experience Southern Kentucky hospitality in London and Laurel County!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.