Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (One hour from Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their patients but ER physicians run the codes.
- Local attractions include the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, Cumberland Falls, he Daniel Boone Motocross Park, Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield, and the annual World Chicken Festival!
- Hospitalist Opening - Lucrative Package - One hour from Lexington, KY.
- Large Healthcare System Seeking Hospitalists in Kentucky.
- Signing bonus.
- Join an established team of 10 physicians, 3 MLP's with a strong Medical Director.
- Excellent base salary (over 250) plus RVU and quality bonuses.
- Open ICU - no procedures required - great Pulmonology department.
- Work seven on/ seven off - primarily day shifts.
- We invite you to experience Southern Kentucky hospitality in London and Laurel County!
- Work in a newly built, state of the art 150 bed facility with all private rooms and very high patient satisfaction.
- This area is an outdoorsman's paradise with a many activities for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- H1B sponsorships available.
- Generous Paid Vacation and paid CME time off (38 total days per year) - rare for a 7on/7off model.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.