Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (One hour from Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus.
- Work in a newly built, state of the art 150 bed facility with all private rooms and very high patient satisfaction.
- Work seven on/ seven off - primarily day shifts.
- Excellent base salary (over 250) plus RVU and quality bonuses.
- Join an established team of 10 physicians, 3 MLP's with a strong Medical Director.
- H1B sponsorships available.
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their patients but ER physicians run the codes.
- Local attractions include the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, Cumberland Falls, he Daniel Boone Motocross Park, Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield, and the annual World Chicken Festival!
- This area is an outdoorsman's paradise with a many activities for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- We invite you to experience Southern Kentucky hospitality in London and Laurel County!
- Generous Paid Vacation and paid CME time off (38 total days per year) - rare for a 7on/7off model.
- Large Healthcare System Seeking Hospitalists in Kentucky.
- Open ICU - no procedures required - great Pulmonology department.
- Hospitalist Opening - Lucrative Package - One hour from Lexington, KY.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.