Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly stipend available for residents.
- 260,000 base salary.
- It is a hidden gem, and a great place to raise a family, with excellent schools, low cost of living and low crime rates.
- Plus $25,000 yearly incentive bonus.
- Lucrative benefit package including two retirement plans.
- This community is the industrial, medical, retail and cultural hub of western Kentucky and is located on the Ohio River providing a majestic backdrop to the downtown.
- An exciting new opportunity for you to join an established, growing Hospitalist program at one of "America's 100 Best Hospitals".
- Hospitalist Needed in Western Kentucky - Earn up to 285K.
- Hospital employed position to join 12 physicians and 3 mid-level providers.
- MR- 1412-62428.
- 200+ member medical group offering excellent specialty back-up for the Hospitalist group.
- Louisville is just 90 minutes away!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 5.