Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Approximately 1/hrs north of Nashville.
- ADC: 15 - 18 patients.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- City, State: Greenville, KY.
- This locums Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Kentucky.
- Perm Compensation: To be negotiated.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Codes required.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- This can be a long term PRN opportunity.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p rotation.
- Procedures: Yes, intubations & ability to run a ventilator.
- 2-weeks per month.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, national private practice group.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- 225k - $265k potential.
- North of Nashville, TN.
- Beds: 50-beds.
- KY has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- Locums Compensation: $150/per hour.
- Located in Greenville, KY.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalist.
- Lodging, travel & medical malpractice paid.
- If locums is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- We place physicians in all states.
- MD or DO.
- EMR: Medi-Tech.
- Open ICU.
- 6-ICU beds.
- KY is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 17.