Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located a short drive outside of Lexington, Emrmc is the only hospital in Kentucky to receive three Gold Seals of Excellence from the Joint Commission and has been named as one of "the 100 Greatest Community Hospitals in America". Danville is often called the city of "Firsts" and is home to numerous historical sites and museums.
- 2018 graduates encouraged.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Full sub-specialty support.
- Introducing a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team of Hospitalists at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center!
- CME stipend available.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- The city of Danville has many attractions including the historic Center College and is one of the destinations along the Bourbon Trail.
- Danville was the first capitol of Kentucky and housed the first courthouse in the state.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates considered.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
This perm job opening was posted
by IN Compass Health