Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Paducah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn $300,000 annually plus productivity and sign-on bonus.
- Enjoy a robust benefit package including Student Loan Repayment.
- Paducah's main-street is listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation.
- Paducah has a service area of 460,000 with endless opportunities for enjoyment.
- Work 7 on/ 7off to maximize family time and work/life balance.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - Paducah, Kentucky - Loan Repayment.
- Employed opportunity at a 359 bed regional medical center with a medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties.
- Resident enjoy State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes: Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake for water sports, a $44 million Performing Arts Center for Broadway shows, a nationally recognized artist district, and local breweries, vineyards and distilleries.
- Easy drive for trips to St. Louis and Nashville plus jet service to Chicago twice daily.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.