Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our providers average 18-22 patients daily and work seven days on/off.
- Cincinnati and Columbus, OH).
- Ashland is a family-friendly community with excellent schools, a low crime rate and affordable living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ashland, KY.
- King's Daughters Medical Center, a 465-bed regional referral center in Ashland, Kentucky, is offering an outstanding opportunity for a board eligible/certified hospitalist (internal medicine or family medicine).
- Nationally recognized for our quality of care, our medical staff features a talented and collegial multidisciplinary team of specialists.
- It's a great place to live, work and play.
- H1B candidates are welcome.
- With productivity bonuses, our team averages $325k+ annually.
- They also earn great benefits (health, vision, dental and retirement) and malpractice coverage.
- We also are a short drive to metro cities (Lexington, KY.
- We have a modern campus with new facilities and the Epic electronic medical records system.
- Incoming physicians earn a first year guarantee of $350,000 plus wRVU productivity bonus, followed by annual guarantees of $250,000 plus wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Our experienced hospitalist team works exclusively at one facility - King's Daughters Medical Center.
- King's Daughters Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
- Kdmc is the Provider of Choice in our region, serving 700,000 residents throughout our Tri-State (Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago