Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist opportunity with a private group.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- After completing the associate year, physicians are eligible to become a partner in this group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- Responsible for inpatient coverage during the day of the general Internists in large group.
- During the first year, physicians in this group are provided an associate contract with a competitive guarantee with a production bonus and an excellent fringe benefit package.
- Excellent public and private schools are available.
- It is home to a four year university, providing many educational, athletic and cultural amenities.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- This community of 80,000, located only one hour from Nashville, was named one of the fastest growing communities in the United States by United States Today.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago