Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is home to a four year university, providing many educational, athletic and cultural amenities.
- Responsible for inpatient coverage during the day of the general Internists in large group.
- After completing the associate year, physicians are eligible to become a partner in this group.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- This community of 80,000, located only one hour from Nashville, was named one of the fastest growing communities in the United States by United States Today.
- Excellent public and private schools are available.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Hospitalist opportunity with a private group.
- During the first year, physicians in this group are provided an associate contract with a competitive guarantee with a production bonus and an excellent fringe benefit package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.