Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a metro area of about 500,000, it is the location of the Kentucky Horse Park, The Red Mile and Keeneland race courses, Rupp Arena, the world's largest basketball-specific arena, Transylvania University, the University of Kentucky, and Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
- Lexington, the second-largest city in Kentucky, is known as the "Horse Capital of the World" and it sits in the heart of the state's Bluegrass region.
- Residents and experienced providers welcome.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Living in Lexington, you are only an easy drive away from Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH and Knoxville, TN!
- A group employment opportunity with attractive compensation and robust benefits package.
- No procedures required.
- Cerner EMR.
- Candidates must have board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Access to SoundInstitute.
- Open ICU with full sub-specialty support.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, retirement option and annual CME allowance.
- Balanced schedule working 7 on/7 off for sustainable career.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lexington, KY.
- H1B visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Sound Physicians partners with St. Joseph Hospital, a member of KentuckyOne Health - a top health system in Lexington, KY, to provide premier hospitalist services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago