Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (LaGrange) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in LaGrange, KY.
- Hospitalist Position IN Lagrange, KY.
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine and/or Hospital Medicine and have a comfort level working with critical care patients and mechanical ventilation.
- This is a 120 bed hospital which includes an open seven bed ICU Rehabilitation Skilled Care wing.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky and Indiana, Bhmg is locally managed across three regions.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Baptist Health Medical Group (Bhmg) is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC, a nonfprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals, employed and independent physicians, more than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail based clinics, outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers, home care, occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics and fitness centers.
- Kentuckiana, West (Paducah and Madisonville), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin).
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail coverage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking two full-time Hospitialist to become part of our program at Baptist Health LaGrange.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Baptist Health LaGrange is a community hospital conveniently located twenty minutes from Louisville, KY.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago