Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (LaGrange) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baptist Health Medical Group (Bhmg) is an affiliate of Baptist Healthcare System, INC, a nonfprofit corporation and single statewide high performing medical group that is physician led and professionally managed.
- Kentuckiana, West (Paducah and Madisonville), and East (Lexington, Richmond, and Corbin).
- Baptist Health LaGrange is a community hospital conveniently located twenty minutes from Louisville, KY.
- This is a 120 bed hospital which includes an open seven bed ICU Rehabilitation Skilled Care wing.
- Representing more than 800 providers across the state of Kentucky and Indiana, Bhmg is locally managed across three regions.
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking two full-time Hospitialist to become part of our program at Baptist Health LaGrange.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Health, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in LaGrange, KY.
- The Baptist Health family consists of eight hospitals, employed and independent physicians, more than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail based clinics, outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers, home care, occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics and fitness centers.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Hospitalist Position IN Lagrange, KY.
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine and/or Hospital Medicine and have a comfort level working with critical care patients and mechanical ventilation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago