Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elizabethtown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extra shifts available to the hospitalist group members!
- Currently employ 11 physicians and 2 physician assistants.
- Group was started about 4 years ago.
- Hospital employed position with benefits.
- Student Loans.
- Employed physician turnover since 2013 has been 1 physician.
- Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, or Family Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Elizabethtown, KY.
- Adult practice.
- Targeted group membership is 16 physicians.
- Sign On/Relocation Bonus.
- Prior to that it was private practice hospitalists and traditional practice.
- Patient census ratio per physician in the 15 to 18 range.
- Annual base salary - $250,000.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Dayshift providers on duty 7 to 8 including one PA.
- Productivity Incentive Bonus.
- Nightshift has 1 to 2 physicians on duty.
- Annual Paid Time Off - 2 weeks / 14 days.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago