Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harlan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Operating 11 hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices, home health agencies, HomeCare Stores and retail pharmacies, Appalachian Regional Healthcare is the largest provider of care and single largest employer in southeastern Kentucky and the third largest private employer in southern West Virginia.
- Harlan ARH Hospital is a state-licensed, 150-bed, acute-care facility.
- The practice is associated with a local Hospitalist Group that provides services to the Harlan ARH Hospital located in Harlan, KY.
- ARH is firmly committed to its mission of improving the health and promoting the well-being of all people in Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.
- Benefits package that includes: Health, Vision, Dental and a 403b Retirement plan.
- Stipend consideration.
- Share moderate.
- Harlan ARH is recognized as one of America's " 100 Top Hospitals " in 1998, 2007, and 2011 and recently earned the " Top Performer on Key Quality Measures " Recognition from The Joint Commission.
- This full-time, hospital-employed opportunity is shared with 3-4 other physicians.
- We continue to build upon our over 50-year reputation as a regional healthcare center providing specialty medical services and community-based care.
- Excellent starting salary with RVU production bonus.
- Excellent working conditions, rural lifestyle and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- The ARH system employs nearly 5,000 people and has a network of more than 600 active and courtesy medical staff members representing various specialties.
- Moving allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harlan, KY.
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc.
- Loan repayment.
- Harlan ARH Hospital has a solid reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered healthcare provider.
- Sign-on bonus.
- ARH is a not-for-profit health system serving 350,ern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.
- Is seeking a Hospitalist with either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training.
- 7 on/7 off Schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.