Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harlan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harlan, KY.
- Harlan ARH Hospital is a state-licensed, 150-bed, acute-care facility.
- Operating 11 hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices, home health agencies, HomeCare Stores and retail pharmacies, Appalachian Regional Healthcare is the largest provider of care and single largest employer in southeastern Kentucky and the third largest private employer in southern West Virginia.
- ARH is firmly committed to its mission of improving the health and promoting the well-being of all people in Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.
- Stipend consideration.
- The ARH system employs nearly 5,000 people and has a network of more than 600 active and courtesy medical staff members representing various specialties.
- Is seeking a Hospitalist with either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training.
- Harlan ARH Hospital has a solid reputation of excellence as a patient-oriented and community-centered healthcare provider.
- Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc.
- We continue to build upon our over 50-year reputation as a regional healthcare center providing specialty medical services and community-based care.
- The practice is associated with a local Hospitalist Group that provides services to the Harlan ARH Hospital located in Harlan, KY.
- ARH is a not-for-profit health system serving 350,ern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.
- Moving allowance.
- Share moderate.
- 7 on/7 off Schedule.
- Excellent working conditions, rural lifestyle and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Excellent starting salary with RVU production bonus.
- Harlan ARH is recognized as one of America's " 100 Top Hospitals " in 1998, 2007, and 2011 and recently earned the " Top Performer on Key Quality Measures " Recognition from The Joint Commission.
- This full-time, hospital-employed opportunity is shared with 3-4 other physicians.
- Benefits package that includes: Health, Vision, Dental and a 403b Retirement plan.
- Loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago