Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- A physician-led medical group.
- We invite you.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- And family is important to us.
- Starting bonus.
- Retirement savings plans - 403(b) and 457.
- Choose a bright future as a Hospital Medicine physician with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Competitive benefits package.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Baptist Health Lexington offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lexington, KY.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago