Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency/Temp privileges available.
- Average daily census for program: 40-48.
- EMR: McKesson/Paragon.
- Subspecialty backup available.
- 2 Hospitalists on each day, 1 on nights.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions.
- Open ICU: Vent Management & Lines.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist - Locum Coverage Needed in Kentucky.
- Hospitalist runs Codes & RRT.
- Procedures preferred but not required.
- Not too far from Nashville~.
- Dedicated nurse to help keep on track.
- Average 20-25 encounters per day.
- 7on/7off schedule, Friday to Thursday.
- Shift Hours: 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.