Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hopkinsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please reference position ID 161580 when responding.
- Search Consultant.
- Open to sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- An additional $35,000 in quality and service bonuses.
- Collegial and stable hospitalist team.
- 8 Most Diverse Places to Live in Kentucky (KY).
- Procedures available.
- 900 additional per night covered in addition to the base salary.
- 9th Largest city in Kentucky (KY).
- 5k Rail to Trail Greenway System in town.
- 1 hour from Nashville, Tennessee (TN).
- Megan Dominick.
- Qualify for Federal Student Loan Repayment.
- 45 Minutes from Land Between The Lakes.
- Ability to bonus immediately based on productivity.
- Base Salary of $244,000.
- Hospital clinical affiliation with Vanderbilt University.
- Current team open to teaching Arterial and Central Lines.
- No pediatrics.
- Last year's providers made between $375,000 and $450,000.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center seeks an additional Hospitalist (IM/FM) to join their collegial team in Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY). Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine (FM) or Internal Medicine (IM).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.