Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Open ICU.
- Colleagues work a 7/7 schedule.
- No matter what your pleasure, it is all in Lexington's Bluegrass country.
- Will consider Chief Resident or Leader of Academic Programs.
- Make sure coverage of schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- Its ideal location and excellent transportation system have been major factors in Lexington's growth and development.
- Lexington has four distinct seasons with a mean annual temperature of 56 degrees.
- Opportunity: Seeking a dynamic Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist program after a recent retirement.
- Intubation/Central lines required.
- Compensation: Employed position with highly lucrative pay and Leadership Stipend.
- Hourly day and, quality bonus, work RVU incentives, monthly administrative stipend, an additional buy-back stipend, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance plus full benefits package.
- The cost of living in Lexington is about three percent below the national average.
- Preferably 2+ years of Directorship/Leadership experience.
- Additional details to be discussed directly with qualified candidates.
- Medical Director's schedule will be up to the individual.
- Excellent sub-specialty support with a medical staff of 600 physicians+.
- Must have Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Location: Lexington, KY is the healthcare, educational, cultural, financial, retail, and service center of the Bluegrass Region in central Kentucky and most of eastern Kentucky.
- Join a team of 6 Hospitalist (4-daytime, 2-noct) and 4 seasoned Advanced Practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago