Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- 75 minutes from Lexington, KY and Knoxville, TN and just off Interstate 75 I75, we are small enough to have a good, relaxed feel, yet not isolated.
- Families will find a variety of housing options for all ages.
- ICU coverage and short term vent management is required, but all other procedures are optional.
- Local schools are in the state's top 5% and in another community where multiple physicians live has schools in the top 10%. Modern facilities, challenging curriculums and extracurricular activities provide a well-rounded educational experience and prepare students well for the next level.
- Golf and youth sports round out the recreational activity options.
- Fishing and hunting are also popular recreation options.
- Able, well respected Hospitalist group adding 1.
- Our 4 season climate and beautiful mountains combine to provide almost hiking, camping and trail-biking opportunities.
- Sorry, but we do not qualify for H1 cap exemption or J1waiver sponsorship.
- We prefer Board Certified or Board Eligible Internists, but are also open to FP and MedPed candidates with substantial recent inpatient experience.
- Multiple interstate exits serving our community and another just a little north also bring dining options typically not found in small towns.
- The hospital has significantly increased their roster of specialists and services offered, and is planning even more growth over the next few years.
- The group covers for local PCPs and co-manages with multiple local specialists and surgeons.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago