Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There's plenty to do, including supporting the EKU Colonels in the very competitive Ncaa Division 1 Ohio Valley Conference.
- Our hospital provides great local services, and the affiliation with Baptist affords us access to specialists of every kind.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- Sorry we do not qualify for H1 waiver sponsorship.
- From 1990 - the early 2000's, Richmond has enjoyed a commercial and residential growth trend.
- ICU and short term vent management are required while central lines are optional.
- 45 minutes from Lexington and the proud home of Eastern Kentucky University.
- The average census for the program is 40 and specialty backup is 24/7.
- With a moderate 4 season climate and great outdoor recreation opportunities, our town is a great place for families of all ages.
- Growing hospital is seeking to add one more Hospitalist to join their established Hospitalist group.
- We prefer BC or BE Internists or MedPeds, but will consider FP candidates with substantial recent inpatient experience.
- We are currently Kentucky's seventh-largest city, moving up four places from Kentucky's eleventh-largest city in the 2000 census.
- With the convenience of almost everything in Lexington, our community is a place where folks want a slower pace and deeper roots.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago