Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active Kentucky Medicaid required.
- Kentucky medical license required prior to starting assignment.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Kentucky.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 14-16 patients a day.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
- Open ICU.
- 7AM to 7 PM.
- Nocturnist onsite.
- Physician Assistant support.
- Procedures not required but comfortable with vents is a must.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- Ongoing day shifts available.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Locum Connections