Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), Intensivists are available.
- Procedures: Not required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, active KY license and DEA preferred.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP candidates with inpatient experience to provide long-term day and/or night coverage at a facility in Western Kentucky.
- Patient Encounters: 15-18 per day (includes 1-3 admits), 8 admits per night.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Shift: 12 hours (8a-8p), 4 MDs/2 MLPs during day, 1 MD during night.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Facility Beds: 170.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Locum Rate: $190/hour (paid by Smart).
This locum job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.