Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Permanent Critical Care physician needed in Kentucky!
- Want to try Pulmonary Medicine-Traditional in Kentucky.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Great job just opened up.
- Length Of Assignment: working interview or straight permanent.
- Patient Volume: 5 a day.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease.
- Facility Type: Hospital and Clinic.
- BC/BE okay.
- Doc retiring soon and they need a replacement.
- Good schools and people in this mid size city.
- I would if could.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.