Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Good schools and people in this mid size city.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease.
- Location: Kentucky.
- I would if could.
- Doc retiring soon and they need a replacement.
- Great job just opened up.
- Want to try Pulmonary Medicine-Traditional in Kentucky.
- Permanent Critical Care physician needed in Kentucky!
- Length Of Assignment: working interview or straight permanent.
- BC/BE okay.
- Facility Type: Hospital and Clinic.
- Patient Volume: 5 a day.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.