Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease.
- Permanent Critical Care physician needed in Kentucky!
- BC/BE okay.
- Doc retiring soon and they need a replacement.
- Want to try Pulmonary Medicine-Traditional in Kentucky.
- Patient Volume: 5 a day.
- Length Of Assignment: working interview or straight permanent.
- Great job just opened up.
- Facility Type: Hospital and Clinic.
- Good schools and people in this mid size city.
- I would if could.
- Location: Kentucky.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.