Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Doc retiring soon and they need a replacement.
- Patient Volume: 5 a day.
- Great job just opened up.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease.
- Length Of Assignment: working interview or straight permanent.
- I would if could.
- Good schools and people in this mid size city.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Facility Type: Hospital and Clinic.
- Permanent Critical Care physician needed in Kentucky!
- BC/BE okay.
- Want to try Pulmonary Medicine-Traditional in Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.