Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Lourdes has available both day (7a-7p) and (7P-7A) shifts.
- 10% of job is related to administrative duties.
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive.
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools.
- Paid CME and relocation assistance.
- The flagship hospital, Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentucky's only twin hybrid operating room and holds the highest level of chest pain accreditation available.
- You serve with a medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties.
- Service area of nearly 460K.
- Mercy Health Partners is known as the largest non-profit health care system in Ohio with two hospitals in Kentucky.
- Sign on bonus.
- Bring Your Talent TO OUR Mission.
- 44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows.
- 36,es is part of Mercy Health Partners, with 24 hospitals and over 1000 employed physicians.
- Excellent Income.
- Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than es is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates.
- 2 Year Income Guarantee.
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market.
- Experience in serving in a leadership role is preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Paducah, KY.
- Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Women's Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care.
- Nationally recognized artist district.
- The system provides more than $1 million in charity care and community benefit every single day.
- Three physician on days and one at night with Nurse Practitioner helping days.
- Work with over aff.
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily).
- Significant student loan forgiveness program.
- 90 % of job includes providing inpatient medical care as a member of the hospitalist team.
- Working 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Procedure skills and ICU coverage required.
- Lourdes is seeking a BE/BC Int Med physician for Hospitalist Medical Director position.
- Mercy Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group in Western Kentucky with a great referral base of over 40 primary care providers.
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation.
- Hospitalist uses Epic EMR system.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago