Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist do the admissions.
- They do Ebus bronchoscopy.
- Works four half days in office seeing about 15 patients in that half day.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Two of the largest man-made lakes for an outdoors woman/man paradise.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Hospital of course varies 10-20 in hospital per day.
- New jobs daily!
- Consult in ICU.
- Not an Arts and Music fan, but love the outdoors.
- BE/BC - joining two BC Pulmonologist, with 3 NP, covering two hospitals about 5 miles apart.
- Thank you and.
- Location: Beautiful Western Kentucky.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- No license,.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 12.