Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Works four half days in office seeing about 15 patients in that half day.
- Hospitalist do the admissions.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- BE/BC - joining two BC Pulmonologist, with 3 NP, covering two hospitals about 5 miles apart.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Hospital of course varies 10-20 in hospital per day.
- Consult in ICU.
- They do Ebus bronchoscopy.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.