Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kentucky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Works four half days in office seeing about 15 patients in that half day.
- Not an Arts and Music fan, but love the outdoors.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Hospitalist do the admissions.
- Two of the largest man-made lakes for an outdoors woman/man paradise.
- Consult in ICU.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Thank you and.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- BE/BC - joining two BC Pulmonologist, with 3 NP, covering two hospitals about 5 miles apart.
- Location: Beautiful Western Kentucky.
- Hospital of course varies 10-20 in hospital per day.
- They do Ebus bronchoscopy.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- No license,.
- New jobs daily!
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.