Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has earned Pathway to Excellence designation for excellence in nursing services by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- About Baptist Health Richmond.
- Richmond's downtown business district hosts numerous family events, including a seasonal farmers market, Third Thursday Downtown, and an annual car show.
- Designed by internationally renowned Michael Hurzdan, Gibson Bay is an 18-hole, par 72, 7,100-yard course.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Baptist Health will live out its Christ-centered mission and achieve its vision guided by the following faith-based values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Collaboration and Joy.
- Baptist Health Richmond offers you a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, KY.
- Opportunity overview.
- We invite you.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Choose a bright future as a Hospitalist with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- With a population of more than 27,000, the city is home to Eastern Kentucky University and is the county seat for Madison County.
- Situated just off Interstate 75, just a short drive from Lexington, Richmond is the third-largest city in the Bluegrass region, behind Louisville and Lexington, and is the state's sixth-largest city.
- Our Mission.
- Allowed time off.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- The city's architecture includes many Victorian-style buildings, such as the Glyndon Hotel, a Main Street landmark.
- Baptist Health Richmond's laboratory and hospital are accredited through the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (Hfap), which is authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to survey hospitals for compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation and Coverage.
- Our Faith-Based Values.
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457.
- The county has a thriving arts community that includes the Richmond Area Arts Council, Eastern Kentucky University's 2,000-seat Center for the Arts, and historic Berea College's unique artisan community.
- Starting bonus.
- Baptist Health has a network of healthcare providers for patients in the Richmond area, including primary and specialty care, urgent and express care, occupational medicine and physical therapy.
- 801 Eastern Bypass.
- Our Vision.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- Services include cardiac surgery, orthopedics, spine care, a sleep disorders center, a full range of women's services (including obstetrics), cancer care, diabetic treatment and a retail pharmacy.
- Baptist Health demonstrates the love of Christ by providing and coordinating care and improving health in our communities.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join Baptist Health Medical Group Hospitalists in Richmond, KY.
- Our physician-led program is seeking an energetic and compassionate physician to join us.
- A good work/life balance is a priority.
- Richmond boasts several parks, including the scenic Lake Reba recreational complex, which includes Gibson Bay Municipal Golf Course and Adventure Falls Miniature Golf and Batting Cages, as well as sports fields, trails, a playground, a dog park, picnic pavilions, and fishing and boating.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- Commitment to Patient Safety.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses nearly 1,000 providers, including 610 physicians and more than 375 advanced practice clinicians.
- The hospital offers 19 points of care across a full continuum, from inpatient care and diagnostic testing, to rehab services and home care.
- The park also offers year-round camping and a junior Olympic-size swimming pool.
- Baptist Health Richmond.
- Founded in 1892, Baptist Health Richmond, formerly known as Pattie A. Clay Regional Medical Center, is a 105-bed, acute care hospital primarily serving Madison, Estill, Garrard, Jackson and Lee counties.
- We are actively interviewing highly-qualified candidates to join our team as we provide excellent care to our patients.
- And family is important to us.
- A physician-led medical group.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Fort Boonesborough State Park features a reconstructed working fort on the banks of the Kentucky River, with resident artisans performing demonstrations, giving visitors a glimpse of what life was like for pioneers in Kentucky.
- Baptist Health will lead in clinical excellence, compassionate care, and growth to meet the needs of our patients.
- About Richmond.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Baptist Health will continuously improve outcomes through system-wide efforts that drive and standardize our culture of safety and clinical excellence.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.