Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This community is growing, with good schools, even better food, and excellent sources of entertainment.
- Sign on bonus.
- Operates as a full service hospital serving 11 counties in Western Kentucky - a population exceeding 300,000.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary of $280,000+ based on experience!
- Yearly festivals draw tens of thousands of visitors from around the country, a thriving arts center bring musical performances and art events, and the area offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities.
- Family Medicine Residency program being implemented in 2019 so teaching responsibilities in the future will be possible.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- CME reimbursement, and student loan forgiveness paid annually.
- Barely 90 minutes to Louisville, the city is strategically located on the banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to beautiful downtown located on the riverfront.
- Desirable 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Location: One of the top 3 biggest cities in Kentucky!
- Opportunity: Healthcare system is seeking BC/BE hospitalist candidates to join their thriving organization!
- Facility: A community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community.
- 182 12 hour shifts required per year.
- Excellent sub-specialty support with no codes or procedures required!
- Ability to work extra shifts at a very high per shift rate.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.