Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Option of either Commencement bonus or Loan Repayment.
- The Hospital is a modern state-of-the-art acute-care and skilled-care facility with over 400 beds and a Full-Service Line.
- Academics and Teaching are available.
- Location: This opportunity is with a major Healthcare System located minutes from Nashville and just a short drive to Louisville!
- Compensation package of $300,000+. There's wRVUs average of $30,000 - $35,000 and Quality incentives of $8,000 - $10,000.
- Codes is required.
- Opportunity: Join a growing Inpatient Department with Board Certified Physicians and Experienced Advance Practitioners.
- There are Residents who rotate through the hospital and will help out.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- CME of $4,000.
- NO Procedures.
- This city offers the amenities of a much larger metropolitan area, serving as the commercial center for the region, while still retaining its small town charm.
- Facility: This position available is with a Top-Rated Healthcare System and their established Hospitalist department.
- Census is 15-18 daily.
- Full benefits and more!
- EMR is Epic.
- The ICU is co-managed with an Intensivist and Subspecialists.
- Compensation: Employed position with high earning potential to be discussed directly with candidates.
- It offers scenic trails, serene lakes, rolling grasslands, and dense forests to support a variety of outdoor recreational activities.
- Schedule is Primarily Day 7on/7off 7a-7pm.
- There are departments in Oncology, Cardiology, Nicu, ER and over 35 other specialties.
- There's a dedicated FT Nocturnist but limited nights might be required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.