Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bardstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Required procedures: central lines, intubations, and vent management (additional training available if needed).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bardstown, KY.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- With its small friendly community and a population of just over 14,000, anyone can visit its many attractions within just a short walk of downtown.
- Bardstown, a haven for the historian and traveler, is in the heart of Nelson County, located 30 miles South of Louisville.
- EMR Cerner.
- Bardstown also boasts the title of "Bourbon Capital of the World.
- Established 4 physician team with 2 nocturnist APPs.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Located in the heart of the Bluegrass State, Bardstown offers the ultimate getaway with an atmosphere that seems to be magical, one can easily understand why Rand McNally and United States Today declared Bardstown top 100 Most Beautiful Small Town in America.
- Subspecialty back up: General surgery, ortho, cardio, and anesthesia.
- " There are two bourbon distilleries in town Heaven Hill and Barton Brands.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- 52-bed, non-profit hospital.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- The well-known Maker's Mark distillery is nestled in the hills and valleys of Loretto, just outside town.
- The world-famous Jim Beam distillery is also very near and is a must-see for visitors to the Bardstown area.
- Several other distilleries are within a short drive.
- H1 and J1 eligible facility.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago