Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bardstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The world-famous Jim Beam distillery is also very near and is a must-see for visitors to the Bardstown area.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Bardstown, a haven for the historian and traveler, is in the heart of Nelson County, located 30 miles South of Louisville.
- Established 4 physician team with 2 nocturnist APPs.
- H1 and J1 eligible facility.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Subspecialty back up: General surgery, ortho, cardio, and anesthesia.
- " There are two bourbon distilleries in town Heaven Hill and Barton Brands.
- Several other distilleries are within a short drive.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Located in the heart of the Bluegrass State, Bardstown offers the ultimate getaway with an atmosphere that seems to be magical, one can easily understand why Rand McNally and United States Today declared Bardstown top 100 Most Beautiful Small Town in America.
- EMR Cerner.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Required procedures: central lines, intubations, and vent management (additional training available if needed).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bardstown, KY.
- With its small friendly community and a population of just over 14,000, anyone can visit its many attractions within just a short walk of downtown.
- Bardstown also boasts the title of "Bourbon Capital of the World.
- The well-known Maker's Mark distillery is nestled in the hills and valleys of Loretto, just outside town.
- 52-bed, non-profit hospital.
- This is the key to engagement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.