Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bardstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls.
- Located in the heart of the Bluegrass State, Bardstown offers the ultimate getaway with an atmosphere that seems to be magical, one can easily understand why Rand McNally and United States Today declared Bardstown top 100 Most Beautiful Small Town in America.
- Several other distilleries are within a short drive.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Required procedures: central lines, intubations, and vent management (additional training available if needed).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bardstown, KY.
- Bardstown also boasts the title of "Bourbon Capital of the World.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance Location & Lifestyle.
- Subspecialty back up: General surgery, ortho, cardio, and anesthesia.
- The world-famous Jim Beam distillery is also very near and is a must-see for visitors to the Bardstown area.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The well-known Maker's Mark distillery is nestled in the hills and valleys of Loretto, just outside town.
- EMR Cerner.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Bardstown, a haven for the historian and traveler, is in the heart of Nelson County, located 30 miles South of Louisville.
- With its small friendly community and a population of just over 14,000, anyone can visit its many attractions within just a short walk of downtown.
- H1 and J1 eligible facility.
- Established 4 physician team with 2 nocturnist APPs.
- " There are two bourbon distilleries in town Heaven Hill and Barton Brands.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- 52-bed, non-profit hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.