Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Double physician coverage.
- The program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegiate practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Family Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky.
- This position features competitive nightly hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package that support actual earnings of $325,000 plus annually.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago