Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- This position features competitive nightly hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package that support actual earnings of $325,000 plus annually.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegiate practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Family Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- Excellent benefits package.
- The program provides a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- Double physician coverage.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.