Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent public and private schools are available.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Responsible for inpatient coverage during the day of the general Internists in large group.
- After completing the associate year, physicians are eligible to become a partner in this group.
- During the first year, physicians in this group are provided an associate contract with a competitive guarantee with a production bonus and an excellent fringe benefit package.
- Seven on / seven off schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- It is home to a four year university, providing many educational, athletic and cultural amenities.
- Hospitalist opportunity with a private group.
- This community of 80,000, located only one hour from Nashville, was named one of the fastest growing communities in the United States by United States Today.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago