Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 28, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent public and private schools are available.
- Hospitalist opportunity with a private group.
- This community of 80,000, located only one hour from Nashville, was named one of the fastest growing communities in the United States by United States Today.
- Seven on / seven off schedule.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- After completing the associate year, physicians are eligible to become a partner in this group.
- Responsible for inpatient coverage during the day of the general Internists in large group.
- It is home to a four year university, providing many educational, athletic and cultural amenities.
- During the first year, physicians in this group are provided an associate contract with a competitive guarantee with a production bonus and an excellent fringe benefit package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kentucky.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago