Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- The program provides a great work-life balance with a 7-on, 7-off schedule, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegial practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Family Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- This position features a substantial sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.