Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madisonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position features a substantial sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Join an established Hospitalist program and collegial practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of Family Medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service.
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- Excellent benefits package.
- The program provides a great work-life balance with a 7-on, 7-off schedule, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
- This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible online scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky.
- Sub-specialty back-up available.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago