Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 25, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Western Kentucky) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We offer: High compensation for the area including a monthly stipend and bonus plan, signing bonus and full complement of benefits for you and your family!
- There are 26 lake access areas with boat ramps, five courtesy docks, four fishing piers, and six beaches right nearby.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking a Medical Director to lead a Hospitalist team in Mayfield, Kentucky.
- This is a family-focused community that's home to a 23-acre soccer complex, public and private pools, community park systems and libraries and a Ymca.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine and leadership experience.
- 100 + bed facility located in the western portion of Kentucky, just 20 minutes from the beautiful Land Between the Lakes.
- The nearby city of Paducah has an abundance of events, festivals, antique shops, art galleries, museums, good shopping and a beautiful Historic Riverfront.
- Outdoor recreation abounds in with numerous golf courses, biking, hiking and horseback riding trails.
- You will work 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Beautiful Kentucky town with so much to offer.
- The recent addition of the $35,000,000 Luther F. Carson Center for the Performing Arts brings Broadway productions to the region.
- Come Lead a team in beautiful Western, Kentucky.
- Are you ready to lead an awesome team?
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 14.