Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Quality care.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Extremely Competitive compensation package with increased rate.
- Hospitalist Physician for Days only to practice at Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- Lucrative Signing Bonus.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Recreational activities include:.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Cultural activities include:.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Open ICU - 10 beds.
- Quality people.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Meditech EMR.
- 50,000 Starting Bonus.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services