Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · September 24, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Open ICU - 10 beds.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- 17-20 patient visits per shift.
- Lucrative Signing Bonus.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The Program has two dedicated nocturnists.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- Comfortable with procedures.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- 50,000 Starting Bonus.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Quality people.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- For FT commitment (2 years).
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account.
- Recreational activities include:.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Hospitalist Physician for Days only to practice at Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Cultural activities include:.
- Meditech EMR.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Extremely Competitive compensation package with increased rate.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services