Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: KY state license needed, not required.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- We are currently helping a facility in Kentucky that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm with. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a KY state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.