Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-083617-MD-KY.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- The locum should be comfortable with vent management, intubation, central lines, and responding to codes.
- The facility is located near the Illinois border.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-70.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- We are seeking a nocturnist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: July 2020 - Ongoing.
- Scheduled hours for this position are 8 pm-8 am and the nocturnist will be the solo MD.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in IM/FM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes 90 days to complete.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 28.