Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/ Critical Care.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine & comfortable with Vent Management.
- Coverage needed Dec 21 through Jan 4, 2021.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 weeks.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Will round on existing patients & be available for consults.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Locum Pulmonologist/ Critical Care Provider needed for Holiday Coverage.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Location: Kentucky.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 30.