Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine & comfortable with Vent Management.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 weeks.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Locum Pulmonologist/ Critical Care Provider needed for Holiday Coverage.
- Will round on existing patients & be available for consults.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/ Critical Care.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Coverage needed Dec 21 through Jan 4, 2021.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 30.