Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · September 24, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join our Inpatient Team: Vacation Crossroads of Kentucky.
- All of that plus the top schools, friendly community, and affordable cost of living makes London, KY the perfect place.
- Open to H1b candidates.
- Open ICU - NO procedures required.
- It is even the "Cycling Capital of Kentucky!
- New facility offers patients private rooms that overlook the 52-acre healing grounds that include a beautiful garden and relaxing lake.
- Offering excellent comp plan including base salary, performance bonuses, benefits with added perks and a path to partnership.
- " And when you are ready for a night in the city, Lexington and Knoxville are just a quick drive down I-75.
- Hospitalist Team has 7 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- London, Kentucky, also known as the "Vacation Crossroads", boasts a little something for everyone - shopping, restaurants, and plenty of lakes and forests for nature enthusiasts!
- We are seeking Nocturnists to join a growing team in Kentucky.
- 150-bed, regional hospital that serves the communities of southeastern Kentucky, including patients from Clay, Laurel, Jackson, Knox, Pulaski, and Whitley counties.
- Nocturnist schedules available.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.