Hospitalist Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Typical day at the horse races in Kentucky.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All of that plus the top schools, friendly community, and affordable cost of living makes London, KY the perfect place.
- London, Kentucky, also known as the "Vacation Crossroads", boasts a little something for everyone - shopping, restaurants, and plenty of lakes and forests for nature enthusiasts!
- Open ICU - NO procedures required.
- New facility offers patients private rooms that overlook the 52-acre healing grounds that include a beautiful garden and relaxing lake.
- " And when you are ready for a night in the city, Lexington and Knoxville are just a quick drive down I-75.
- 150-bed, regional hospital that serves the communities of southeastern Kentucky, including patients from Clay, Laurel, Jackson, Knox, Pulaski, and Whitley counties.
- It is even the "Cycling Capital of Kentucky!
- Open to H1b candidates.
- Hospitalist Team has 7 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- Nocturnist schedules available.
- Offering excellent comp plan including base salary, performance bonuses, benefits with added perks and a path to partnership.
- Join our Inpatient Team: Vacation Crossroads of Kentucky.
- We are seeking Nocturnists to join a growing team in Kentucky.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 26.